Monday 3 August 2009

Storage...


I'm currently awaiting delivery of a new bookcase from Ikea and I'm really looking forward to it!
At the moment I have 3 piles of storage boxes as tall as I am sat in the corner of the living room.
I craft on 2 picnic tables that fold away under the sofa lol it's very frustrating sometimes and I wish I had a dedicated room. So when my unit arrives I'll be able to get organised and I'll have a 'real' craft space rather than a dumping ground! My poor OH has to put up with me and my boxes all weekend, rather than having to mess about back and forth with the odd box I just get them ALL out :o) this way I can simply reach for the box I need at the time!!!! I'm so easily pleased when I think about it!

Before and after pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment